Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Friday, September 17

Welcome!

Mommynoob is all grown up. 
Oh my.  What is happening to me?  Today I joined Twitter!  I caved when I found out that Jana, the founder of my favourite company in the whole wide world, BABYSTEALS, was posting about her adventures in Canada.  She's embarked on a secret mission to deliver customer's orders in person!  How amazing is that?  Anyway, now that I went back on my promise never to join Twitter, I figured I'd go whole hog and take the next step.

Yep, that's right.  I finally threw caution to the wind and shared this link on Twitter to what has been up 'til now, a SECRET blog which only Tim, my mom and my friend Barb (who explained how to blog) knew about.  It's not like anyone's going to be flooding in here or anything since no one is following me, and no one knows I'm there (only lurking!) but still - I did unlock the gate. I guess it's high time, considering I've been posting for almost TWO months!  :)  Just remember - these posts are done quickly and in the short period of time Chester gives me to write them - which is usually about 5 minutes!  Forgive the typos and general stream-of-consciousness postings.  This is a guerilla style, get-it-down-fast-no-time-for-editing-because-my-baby-is-about-to-start-crying approach.

Hope you enjoy my little adventures!  If you like, feel free to follow me since there's obviously no one doing it yet.  =)

Lara

1 comment:

  1. I know you're here! And it cracks me up Jana inspired you to start getting into it! Callum is adorable, but you knew that :)

    ReplyDelete