Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Friday, September 2

Zaaaaaaaaaa! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Today Chester surprised us with an emphatic AAAHHHHHH! It happened while Tim was holding him in one hand while eating pizza in the other. Chester eyed his pizza with big frying pan eyes, opened his mouth and said AHHHHH! Imagine being at the doctor's and being ordered to open up and say AHHHH! That's the noise he made. Over and over. Not sure how he was able to manage eating crusty pizza considering the faces he makes if he eats too big a cluster of rice. Silly little kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment