Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Tuesday, February 15

Sad panda.

Chester has been extremely cranky this week.  It's been a tough one.  The teething is pretty bad.  You'll see evidence of this in a couple days when you see the photos!  In the meantime, I've been wanting to make a hat for him for months now.  To be exact, this panda hat.  I've knit the hat portion.  I just have to do the ears.  Here are the pics we managed to get in the split second between putting this hat on Chester's head and him ripping it off.


Aww...QQ Panda.

Note the red blotches.  (Teething!)

I left the string on for now.  Keeping it DIY!

Our little pin-up boy doing his best Rita Hayworth impression. 

I'll post a finished hat when I get the wool for the ears.  However, this particular yarn doesn't come in black so this is going to be one funny looking panda!

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor baby! I can't wait to see the panda hat when it's done!

    ReplyDelete