Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Friday, November 19

Funky Food Guide

No crib nap today.  Chester wouldn't make it a hat trick.  Little stinker.  Instead, I thought I'd recap his recent foray into food with this little pictorial.  We already tried pears, then peas.  This is his next two on the list.  Carrots and bananas.

Carrots were definitely not a fave.  They do show up nicely on camera though.  Maybe he's an autumn?












My fave pic.

He is starting to enjoy water.  At least there's that...

Next up was bananas.  I think after he got over his initial gagging and shuddering, he actually enjoyed them.  Although he wouldn't let on of course.  That would show weakness. 

"Bananas are gross...yet I'm going to suck every last drop off my fingers."

Never knew bananas were such a pretty lipgloss shade until now.  lol...

So little.  Let's see if he looks any bigger in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment