Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Thursday, May 19

May days

My eight teeth!

Things have been busy around here so not much time to post.  Quite frankly, I'm considering hanging up this blog soon.  (It does take up a great deal of work and there's little in the way of response here as the dearth of followers and comments suggest.)  Not to worry though, I'll still update with pictures every so often at the very least.

First runny nose...kinda cute for a snot nosed kid right?
This week Chester and I have been sick.  We both had a cold that I was able to fight off after a few days.  One of the benefits of breastfeeding still is that C has a much better chance to resist nasty cold bugs.  I've been taking echinacea and Vitamin C right before nursing which helped him immensely.  We seemed to both have the same exact symptoms too.  Runny nose (only on one side of the face), extreme thirst and a dry throat.  We are doing better though and starting to feel more settled in.  Here are a few pics taken last night.  Seems like C is developing a bit of a foot fetish like his Grandma. 



A big foot in a little mouth.  (Same mouth as his dad.)

1 comment: