Chester

Chester
Chester at 5:30 am on his 3 month birthday!

The Chester Diaries: Celebrating the feast and famine known as new motherhood.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lara and I gave birth in April, 2010 to a baby boy. I've been calling him "Chester" since he was a little chestnut in my tummy. To commemorate his three month birthday, I wanted to write about the crazy, joyous and exhausting ride I've been having as a first-time mom. If you're interested in reading about the highs and lows of uncharted mommy territory as well as my unhealthy obsession with shopping, (particularly baby gear), reviews, and pop culture observations, then you've come to the right place. Be warned: This cute kid has a mommy who can be a bit of a potty mouth.

Note: This blog is no longer active but please enjoy Chester's journey from 3 months to 2+ years.


Thursday, January 6

Click Click Boom

Ever since we got back from out west, Callum has been making some interesting noises. It all started when his Nana started making clicking sounds with her tongue while she held him. I'm not sure why she did this, but he'd stare in fascination at her, his brow furrowed. You could almost see the wheels spinning in his head. Now, it seems he's picked this up, no problem. In fact, if you click your tongue at him, he'll do it right back. I guess this will come in handy if he needs to speak some super rare African dialect, or perhaps negotiate with some highly evolved alien life form. See for yourself!



This one has a couple good clicks at the beginning, with some extra special comments added in near the end for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment